Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Commonwealth Bank sued by Ken Done

The Commonwealth Bank is being sued in the Federal Court by Ken Done, who is arguing that the funds manager diminished his wealth from $53 million to just $8 million.
Wow! That's what I call funds management. I have no problem believing it at all. Probably most of the losses were fees. Just further evidence of the incompetency and deception of the banks. I don't need to await the outcome of the case, as I have seen first hand evidence.
The loss occurred around 2001-2005. This corresponds to the best period of the resources boom. They had invested his money in soccer teams, etc. Maybe the cocktail lounge was double booked. That's the only way I can explain the loss?
See the story here.
--------------------------------------------
Andrew Sheldon www.sheldonthinks.com

No comments: